Monday, May 18, 2015

I am Strong Women

Assalamualaikum,

Appearently look weak, just like a little kids. But there many hard times that they never know. How strong i am back from failure , when i am nothing compare to most of my friend, how bad times i get from my previous boss that can't recommended me for my promotion, how i stay strong compare to my friend life that they completely life with wonderful husband and beautiful kids. And...i always unfortunate.in Love..

But it doesn' t compare to my supportive family, they know how hurt i am, they never push me about married. They make me feel i never alone. Yup...i have everything but l wish one day i also.had a.wonderful family.

Don't you ever compare my life.with others. We can't never be the same. Don' t be sad if you still single. It does't mean you are not totally happy just you not find wonderful man/women to complete your life.

Yes i may buy present for my daddy Cerruti watch, my mom MK handbag and Longchamp...and many more. I bring them vacay..i treat them when my payday..hahah..my life totally awesome...only awesome guy can match with my wonderful family and life.

If one day i might not married..(how i wish not happen) i will keep my life wonderful. With beautiful women inside out...prepare for another life after death..jannah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen Yang Murni Sahaja.AMARAN Penulis TIada Kaitan Dengan Komen Negatif Yang Menjurus Kepada Sesiapa